This birth crash course is suitable for busy expectant parents and experienced parents who want a partner’s participation in practical hands-on labour techniques and ways to calm and take care of the baby after birth.
- What does giving birth look like and what factors are involved in you achieving your desired birth?
- Birth Relaxation Techniques – Partner’s massage, and acupressure points to enhance relaxation.
- Skills-based various labour tools for comfort with labour and birth positioning.
- Create more space for the baby in the womb with various body alignment exercises, and help the baby turn his head down and be in an optimal position for labour.
- Newborn Calming Methods– Understanding baby’s basic needs – Physical Needs, Emotional Needs and Cognitive Needs and the impact on an adult’s life.
- You will learn to identify your baby’s physical needs and emotional needs, and respond to him/her calmly and confidently.
- Helps baby adjust to his new environment and reduce colics.
- Breastfeeding basic- How to identify a good latch or shallow latch for a successful nurturing journey for both mother and baby
Class Schedule: 11.00 am to 5.00 pm (break for lunch)
Class Schedule: 2.30 pm – 8.30 pm(break for meal)
Date: 24 March / 21 April
Venue: The Mind Sanctuary, 10 Winstedt Rd #01-04 Singapore 227977
Cost: $360 per couple for 1 Day Crash Courses