Antenatal Birth Classes | Crash Course
This Birth Preparation Course is suitable for all expectant parents 15 weeks and above.
These prenatal birth classes are also designed for experienced parents who wanted more hands-on labour techniques to build better relationships with their partners and deepen the bond with their babies.
The classes are designed for you to learn parent classes with a combination of onsite hands-on labour relaxations techniques, ways to calm your newborn and yourself, and online prenatal parent classes.
You will learn the topics below:
- Prenatal bonding with your baby and with your partner
- Prenatal Memory- Baby’s Consciousness
- What about Baby? Voice of Baby
- Gentle beginnings to improve birth and the health of your baby
- Understand your baby’s basic needs by baby’s body language and identify the baby’s needs with Dunstan Baby Language.
- Help baby feel connected with the right level of bonding touch, reduces colics, and improves digestion.
- When all things fail, Dr Harvey Karp’s will show you how to activate the baby’s calming reflexes by the famous paediatrician and author of Happiest Baby On The Block.
- Birth planning – create your birth team
- This is an advanced active birth class used by Birth Doula.
- Train your husband/birth partner on useful labour relaxation and active birth techniques
- Partner light touch relaxation massage, acupressure points to enhance relaxation and speed up labour
- Identify your baby’s position for optimal labour
- Troubleshooting for labour progress with body alignment exercises
- Prenatal Yoga Class
- Breakthrough in Birth
- Partner in Parenting
- Emotional Health with Aromatherapy
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Pregnancy Optimal Health & Nutrition
2-Day Intensive Birth Course
Sunday 2.00 pm – 6.00 pm (Onsite)
Venue: The Mind Sanctuary, 10 Winstedt Rd, #01-04 Singapore 227977
Experiential classes: $450 per couple in an intimate group setting
|Antenatal Birth Group Classes||Batch 1||Batch 2|
|Welcoming Baby-Online Course||Own Time||Own Time|
|Class 1 – Birth Preparation||17 Dec||21 Jan|
|Class 2 -Bonding & Caring for Baby||24 Dec||28 Jan|